Configuration is a folder with configurable YML files where you can modify or alter some stats and numbers about the mod like damage or how much chi an ability consumes.
The configuration files, relative to the .minecraft directory, are held in config/assets. The total path depends on the operating system:
- Windows: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\avatar
(or, in start menu, type in %appdata%/.minecraft/config/avatar)
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/config/avatar
- macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/config/avatar
There are four config files inside the Avatar Mod configuration folder:
Skills.yml[edit | edit source]
Holds configuration for the amount of XP received on successful ability use. Ability XP goes from 0-100.
Stats.yml[edit | edit source]
This config file holds configuration for statistics and numbers. Like:
- A configurable list earthbending bendable blocks.
- Push and damage numbers for abilities like Ravine and Wave.
- The amount of damage each ability do.
- The amount of chi every ability consumes.
Cosmetic.yml[edit | edit source]
This config file allows you to tweaks cosmetics stuff about the UI and the abilities. Like the transparency of the chi bar and whether to use vanilla particles effects or the mod's.
Chi.yml[edit | edit source]
This config file lets you change aspects relating to chi. Like whether or not chi is infinite in creative mode and the amount of chi you regenerate per second.